Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch






We went on a family outing to the pumpkin patch. It was a nice, sunny, almost too warm of a day. We had fun!

I might as well mention that I'm back to work now, a month in a half to be exact. Paul is taking care of her and working his regular job, since he's self employed. Sophia is doing very well. It was hard for me to leave! I would text message or call Paul to see how things were going. I love coming home! When she hears the door open she comes running and giggling. It warms my heart! I can't get enough snuggles and loves from her!!!

Sophia's little personality is coming out more and more each day. She loves to go and say bye-bye. She will take our shoes and put them by our feet and wave bye-bye. If we mention the word bye-bye she will giggle and run to the door or sit by her shoes. It's so sweet. Her verbal skills are growing too! She can say Amen (wanting to hold hands at meals times), bye-bye, Dada, Baba, Mama, hello, hi, hi ya, yes, puppy, book and some other things too. My friend calls it Ching-lish, half Chinese and half English. I'd have to say it's true. She'll have a conversation with us, but it's in another language. It's too funny!

Enjoy the photos!

1 comment: