Monday, March 15, 2010

Blessed Beyond Words









Our church gave us a shower this past weekend. I was nervous at first, I even took something to relax before I left the house. :0) Once I saw people I knew I mellowed out. The shower was wonderful. Everyone went out of their way to make it special! I knew we had support, but had no idea how much until that day! We are blessed beyond words!!! Thank you to everyone! We love everything. Our little one is definitely set for life!!! Girl stuff is so much fun! :0)

This week we should be getting our TA (travel approval), then wait for our CA (consulate appointment). That will come quickly. After that we're good to go!!!! We should be traveling to China in 6 weeks (first part of May). Pretty exciting stuff! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality is setting in. We're excited, but nervous!!! I'm finishing my "nesting". I have next week off, so will work on the last minute stuff. Please continue to keep us in your prayers! It's been a rollercoaster of emotions! Thanks.... :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment